Red dot finder – High quality, all metal construction
Telescope Red dot finder finderscope – High quality, all metal construction
This red dot finder has a solid metal construction and base and fits into most standard quick release finder bases (William optics, Vixen, Celestron, Skywatcher etc ...).
There are 5 levels of brightness and 2 colours for the reticles: red and green, across 4 different reticles types. A switch at the back of the unit let the user switch between the different reticles patterns.
Fine adjustments on both axis allow for optimal alignement with the instrument.
The front glass element is multicoated and comes with a protective cover for storage. The finder is an all metal, quality construction and comes with battery and a foam lined case for storage and transportation.
A good quality item that will not disappoint and can be carried across to future instruments.
- all metal design
- solid base for standard finder bases is included.
- comfortable viewing position
- red or green colour: each with 5 different brightness settings (not counting the off positions)
- 4 different reticles
- stable collimation mechanism
- comes complete with all the tools needed for operating and setup