FAQ Australian Domestic Shipping
Frequently Asked Shipping Questions
⚠️ Covid-19 🦠 update: Due to the unprecedented strain put on logistic services everywhere, there may be delays in deliveries - we do understand this can be frustrating, but unfortunately this is entirely beyond our control. Please note that due to contactless deliveries, signature on delivery may not always be possible - this is a condition imposed by all carriers.
- What service does Proastroz use to ship orders Australia wide?
- We ship all orders with Australia Post and you can choose the regular Parcel Post service or Express Post: this ensures a fast and reliable delivery to your door Australia wide. A tracking number is provided for you to check the progress of the delivery and Signature on delivery is included by default on all services.
- What is the cost of delivery?
- The cost of delivery is based on your location and calculated through Australia's Post system at checkout once you have inputed your address details.
- How quickly will my order be shipped?
- We aim to ship orders within a business day of receiving them.
- Are orders shipped with insurance?
- As per our terms and conditions, freight insurance is an additional option that is not included by default and we strongly encourage you to select this option at checkout using the green toggle. This covers loss and damage in transit. If you elect not to choose freight insurance, we unfortunately won't be able to cover for any loss or damage.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers?
- Yes, Australia Post ships to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers (free) Australia wide.
For the larger orders that are physically too big for Australia Pos to handle and which require a TNT courier service, unfortunately delivery can only be made to a physical street address.
- Can I pickup my order in person?
- Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to arrange for in-person pickups, but we'll make sure to dispatch your order within 1 business day of receiving it and at a competitive shipping rate.