William Optics Gran Turismo 71 f/5.9 APO Triplet Telescope GT71
The William Optics Gran Turismo 71 Triplet is designed to deliver incredible image quality in a compact package. Sitting at a respectable ratio of f/5.9, this FPL53 triplet is well-balanced in light-gathering power. This is no ordinary refractor.
Add the FLAT6AIII Flattener here.
Add a T mount for your DSLR camera here.
Carrying case is included.
- Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
- This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2" V-power Focuser
- Extra-smooth new 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting (up to 15Lb.)!
- Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) included
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Quality fit and finish powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dew shield, dew shield cap.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact for carrying on flights.